Services - Retaining Walls & Hardscapes
Our Main Services
If your property is on a slope or on soft ground, a retaining wall isn’t just nice to have, it’s an absolute necessity. Warren Professional Services LLC can design and build one that will keep your soil where it belongs, and add symmetry, functionality, and beauty to your property all while increasing your home’s value. Call our team in High Hill, MO, to get your retaining wall or hardscape built before the next big rain.
Retaining Walls: Fun & Functional
Retaining walls can serve a practical purpose while adding beauty and function to your landscape. Whether you want yours built out of stone, boulders, timber, or another material, Warren Professional Services LLC has the experience and the expertise to complete them all.
Benefits of Retaining Walls
The decision to build a retaining wall is a significant one. How can you be sure that building one on your property will be worth the effort and the expense?
- Preventing flooding, erosion, or sinkholes
- Making your property stand out from your neighbors
- Reducing yard work
- Preventing damage to adjacent yards or structures
- Increasing your home’s value
- Creating more usable land for landscaping or gardening
- Diverting rainwater to storm drains or collection systems
Types of Retaining Walls
- Garden retaining walls – Whether to accent your landscaping or section off the garden portion of your yard from the patio portion garden, retaining walls are beautiful, elegant ways to accentuate your property.
- Stone retaining walls – From limestone to sandstone to granite options, stone retaining walls are visually appealing and serve the practical function of keeping your yard and plants where they should be, preventing erosion. They can be stacked in thin, flat slabs for a modern look, or rounded stones can be strategically stacked on top of each other for a more traditional, cobbled appearance.
- Boulder retaining walls – Projects that need to make a big impression deserve big materials. We offer boulder retaining walls for when you need to make a statement, whether you choose squared, rounded, grey, or tan boulders.